I am so lucky to have found my passion. I am a documentary photographer. I create photographs that tell stories. Whether it is your wedding, your newborn’s first time in front of a camera, or headshots for your firm…I strive to create images full of impact and emotion.
Over the past five years, I have been lucky enough to work with some amazing subjects. There is such joy in finding connection with each and every person I shoot.
I use the very best equipment and processing to ensure you will absolutely love your photographs.
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- I moved to Austin in 2003 to meet Willie Nelson. I was honored to photograph him at the dedication for his statue in 2012.
- I am the proud mother of twin girls.
- Amy’s Mexican Vanilla ice cream is pure perfection.
- Jazz music makes me happy.
- I am a lover of street art.
- My favorite book is “A Prayer for Owen Meaney” by John Irving. You should read it.
- I sing with a choir and perform for retirement communities once a month. It makes my heart full.